- August - December 2017
- Interns should be able to work at least 20 hours a week to be considered an intern
- Days are flexible depending on student schedule and internship manager needs
- Proctor, evaluate, and record English assignments for new students
- Assist in literacy class and other activities
- Aid ESL teachers with class duties as necessary
- Attend field trips with instructors and students in the community
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree at a community college or four- year program
- Driver’s license and proof of insurance required if driving clients
- Prior ESL/ teaching experience preferred
- Organized and detail oriented
- Travel to and from clients’ residences, community locations, and numerous office sites in the Manchester and Nashua area.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
This is an unpaid internship. Eligible for course credit.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter, résumé, and a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your application which internship you are applying for and at which location.