IINE is currently offering internships through its Development Department to students with demonstrated interest or experience in serving refugee, asylee, and immigrant populations. Responsibilities include assisting with data clean up and importation, data analysis, corporate and foundation research, and providing administrative support to development staff.
Reports To: Development Operations and Stewardship Manager
A minimum commitment of 16 hours per week is required.
Days are flexible depending on student schedule and internship manager needs.
- Support the cleanup and entry of historical giving and client data
- Assist the External Relations Manager in creating graphic representations of data
- Help convert completed webforms to Salesforce records and flag noteworthy prospects for development outreach
- Research and create summary documents for prospective donors, corporations, and grant making organizations
- Update contact information for corporate and foundation records
- Maintain Excel or Google Doc spreadsheets with research data
- Assist with clean up and archiving of historical data
- Provide general administrative assistance to the development team
- Knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word (mail merge experience a plus)
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM software
- High levels of organization and attention to detail
- Proactive mindset and ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced environment and process unexpected duties and deadlines
- High‐levels of professionalism, and discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Interest in data, fundraising, accounting, or project management a plus
- Desire to learn about and gain experience in the Development, Communications, and Events field and/or desire to support the work of a nonprofit serving refugee, asylee and immigrant populations.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter, resume, and a list of three references email@example.com. Please indicate in your application which internship you are applying for and at which location.