The International Institute of New England, a nongovernmental, not-for-profit, New England-based organization dedicated to addressing the needs and rights of refugees and immigrants, is seeking a Successful Integration Project Program Administrator for its Manchester office.
A dynamic, forward-looking, smart and rapidly growing non-profit organization, we seek well-qualified, solutions-focused candidates who are experts in their respective fields. Candidates need to approach issues creatively and thoughtfully. In addition, all candidates should possess the following set of qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
Reports to: Program Director
Supervision: College and Career Navigators
The Successful Integration Project Program Administrator works closely with program staff and the Education and Employment and Training Managers to maintain the administration of the programming.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years experience in program administration.
- 1-3 years experience in adult education/ESL programming preferred.
- Excellent leadership, management and supervision skills.
- Outstanding communication, team-building, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Commitment to advancing human rights and humanitarian work.
- Experience working across languages and cultures, able to demonstrate cultural competency.
- Experience with cost/benefit analysis.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with data-entry and related systems; familiarity with Apricot preferred.
- Flexible availability— willingness to work evening and weekends as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing data management for ESL, IELCE, and IET programs including tracking of student progress and outcomes in Apricot.
- Work closely with the Education and Employment and Training Manager to build a robust recruitment strategy for ESL, IELCE, and IET instruction.
- Enroll participants in education and skills training programming.
- Develop an Individual Learning Plan for each new enrollee to guide instructors and coaches in support of the individual student needs and goals.
- Ensure participants are placed in appropriate levels of instruction by administering CASES pre-test.
- Capture student progress and learning growth through CASES testing throughout services and at program exit.
- Provide support and leadership to program Education and Career Navigators working to support student progress by removing bariers to success.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to Human Resources (HR@iine.org) with your name and position in the subject line. Qualified applicants will be contacted; references will be required at the time of the interview.
No telephone calls please.
Position will remain open until filled.
The International Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Immigrants, women, people with disabilities, people of color, and LGBTQ candidates are encouraged to apply.