Thank you for standing with refugees and immigrants at this challenging moment.
Your donation will help IINE continue to provide critical support services to our most vulnerable newcomers.
Thank you. Please take care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Checks can be mailed to:
International Institute of New England
ATTN: Development Office
2 Boylston St, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
Please make all checks payable to “International Institute of New England.” The International Institute of New England’s Tax ID is 04-2104325.
If you are making a gift with a business or corporate card, please call 617-695-9990 x4080 to make your gift.
The International Institute of New England (IINE) is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors.
- IINE does not sell, trade, rent, or share names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses of our donors to any third party.
- IINE will use contact information of donors for completing transactions, distributing receipts and thank-you letters, providing information about news and upcoming events, reporting to government agencies (when required by law), and for internal record-keeping purposes only.
- IINE will, upon request, delete a donor’s name from IINE’s solicitation and mailing lists.
- IINE gives all donors the option to be “anonymous” in any of its fundraising publicity pieces.
- $5,000 Provide critical resettlement services for a refugee family
- $3,500 Support unaccompanied minors reuniting with family in the U.S.
- $2,500 Bring Suitcase Stories to a community venue
- $1,000 Support an English as a Second Language class
- $500 Pay for an immigrant client’s immigration legal form completion
- $250 Help launch a new career in the hotel or healthcare industries
- $100 Fund client transportation for a month
- $50 Offer a legal consultation for a newcomer
- Show sustained commitment by making this a monthly donation
Please complete this form in order to receive your tax acknowledgment letter.
For stock held in brokerage accounts, your broker can assist you in making a gift of stock via a direct transfer to IINE. Your charitable income tax deduction is equal to the fair market value of the stock and you avoid paying the capital gains tax on any increase in the current value over the original cost of the stock. You may also save on brokerage fees because you are transferring ownership rather than selling the stock.
IINE’s Tax ID #: 04-2104325
IINE’s Brokerage House: Fidelity
IINE’s Broker is Frank Benison and his assistant is Kevin Murphy. His # is 617-367-3469, email: email@example.com
*Please note for mutual fund gifts, or gifts of stock not held in brokerage accounts, please contact Frank Benison (above).