Donate to IINE
Your financial contribution — of any size — is an investment in the future of inclusive, diverse, and thriving New England communities.
Thank you for supporting our work!
You can help refugees & immigrants living in New England by providing support on their journey toward success in the U.S.
If you would like to make a securities donation, are interested in including IINE in your legacy giving plans, or would like to organize a fundraiser to benefit IINE, please contact our Chief Development Officer at (617) 542-6528.
Your financial contribution supports and sustains IINE in providing resettlement, education, skills training, and legal services to 2,000 immigrants and refugees each year in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Checks can be mailed to:
International Institute of New England
ATTN: Development Office
2 Boylston St, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
Please make all checks payable to “International Institute of New England.” The International Institute of New England’s Tax ID is 04-2104325.
If you are making a gift with a business or corporate card, please call 617-695-9990 x4080 to make your gift.
The International Institute of New England (IINE) is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors.
- IINE does not sell, trade, rent, or share names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses of our donors to any third party.
- IINE will use contact information of donors for completing transactions, distributing receipts and thank-you letters, providing information about news and upcoming events, reporting to government agencies (when required by law), and for internal record-keeping purposes only.
- IINE will, upon request, delete a donor’s name from IINE’s solicitation and mailing lists.
- IINE gives all donors the option to be “anonymous” in any of its fundraising publicity pieces.
- $5,000 Provide critical resettlement services for a refugee family
- $3,500 Support unaccompanied minors reuniting with family in the U.S.
- $2,500 Bring Suitcase Stories to a community venue
- $1,000 Support an English as a Second Language class
- $500 Pay for an immigrant client’s immigration legal form completion
- $250 Help launch a new career in the hotel or healthcare industries
- $100 Fund client transportation for a month
- $50 Offer a legal consultation for a newcomer
- Show sustained commitment by making this a monthly donation
Please complete this form in order to receive your tax acknowledgment letter.
For stock held in brokerage accounts, your broker can assist you in making a gift of stock via a direct transfer to IINE. Your charitable income tax deduction is equal to the fair market value of the stock and you avoid paying the capital gains tax on any increase in the current value over the original cost of the stock. You may also save on brokerage fees because you are transferring ownership rather than selling the stock.
IINE’s Tax ID #: 04-2104325
IINE’s Brokerage House: Fidelity
IINE’s Broker is Frank Benison and his assistant is Kevin Murphy. His # is 617-367-3469, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note for mutual fund gifts, or gifts of stock not held in brokerage accounts, please contact Frank Benison (above).