The mission of the International Institute of New England is to create opportunities for refugees and immigrants to succeed through resettlement, education, career advancement and pathways to citizenship.
Refugees and immigrants are able to realize their dreams and contribute to New England’s growth and prosperity.
• Empathy, compassion and respect for all we serve and each other
• Diversity and inclusion in our workplace, leadership and communities
• Continuous improvement and a relentless focus on successful, data-driven outcomes, one individual at a time
• Collaboration and partnership with each other and our stakeholders
• Self-sufficiency for the people we serve and for our organization
• Fearless commitment to our humanitarian mission