Your sponsorships have a significant impact on the lives of the thousands of refugees and immigrants served by IINE every year.
The examples below illustrate how your sponsorship dollars are put to use.
- $50,000 supports the resettlement of 25 refugee families annually, providing each family with access to housing, support services, and case workers
- $25,000 contributes to life-changing one-to-one mentoring and skills support for ten refugee and immigrant youth and young adults
- $15,000 enables 45 women immigrants and refugees to improve their English and communication skills, through classes taught by experienced ESOL instructors
- $10,000 helps 15 women refugees gain employment skills so they can secure employment in the hospitality, healthcare, and construction fields in New England
- $5,000 enables four immigrant families seeking U.S. citizenship to access free legal services
- $2,500 trains two women refugees to become Certified Nursing Assistants, adding frontline healthcare workers urgently needed and growing the New England healthcare workforce
- $1,500 provides coats and winter gear to 10 refugee children experiencing their first New England winter