Are you drawn to the mission at IINE, but don’t know how to help? Consider joining our new Young Professionals Leadership Council, and help make a difference while gaining valuable professional experience.
The Young Professionals Leadership Council is comprised of local workers, 20-40 years old, who are interested in supporting the mission of the International Institute of New England. Members will help to drive fundraising efforts, support volunteer activities, and will act as ambassadors for IINE.
Members have three key goals:
1) Spread awareness within the Greater Boston Area about the work of the International Institute of New England.
2) Support development efforts through an annual gift to IINE, attendance of IINE events, and helping to connect IINE to new corporate partners and individual donors.
3) Help recruit new YP members and volunteers.
Benefits of Membership:
- Network with other young professionals in the Boston area
- Professional development
- Early access to volunteer opportunities
- Recognition on IINE’s website
- Opportunities to learn more about and connect to Boston’s diverse communities
For more information: Please contact Andrea Spake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-801-5263. Our inaugural meeting is coming up soon!
Young Professionals Leadership Council Members