Are you interested in finding a good, dependable job in the healthcare field?
Creating New Avenues for Success (CNA Success!)
- This 16-week course is designed especially for English Language Learners (ELL/ESOL) seeking a career in the healthcare field.
- The course includes English for Employment in Healthcare, skills development, and job readiness preparation.
- Students will also participate in clinical training: a 100-hour Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) module conducted by instructors from Middlesex Community College.
- Finally, students will prepare for the CNA licensing exam. Those who are successful will be offered a position at D’Youville Life & Wellness Community.
- Students must have U.S. Work Authorization in order to apply, and must pass a basic English language screening to enroll in the class.
- This course is free for qualified students.
- Presented in partnership with Lowell Public Schools, Middlesex Community College, and D’Youville Life & Wellness Community.
- CNA Success! begins in Spring, 2019.