Give by Mail or by Phone
Please make checks payable to “International Institute of New England.”
Mail checks to:
International Institute of New England
ATTN: Development Office
2 Boylston St, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
To make a gift by phone, please call: (617) 801-5257
Make a Lasting Difference
Each month, Sustainers make a lasting difference in the lives of new Americans living in New England. Ongoing support from our Sustainers means IINE’s resettlement, education, career advancement and pathways to citizenship programming can continue to serve immigrants and refugees. Your support demonstrates your personal commitment to building a more welcoming and inclusive future for Massachusetts and New Hampshire Join the Sustainers
Why Give Monthly?
Giving monthly is easy and convenient, and we’ll keep you informed with regular email newsletters—providing updates on upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, and important policy developments impacting refugees and immigrants. Give monthly now
Give by Wire Transfer
To make a gift by ACH or wire transfer, your bank will need the following information:
Bank account name: International Institute of New England
Receiving bank: Eastern Bank, PO Box 391, Lynn, MA 01903-0491
Account number: 00601662447
Routing number: 011301798
By donating your shares, you help to welcome and support refugees and immigrants in New England. The International Institute of New England accepts donations of commonly held, publicly traded stocks.
Your generous gift to the International Institute of New England will be valued at the close price on the date of the gift. In keeping with IRS regulation, IINE can only accept donations of commonly held, publicly traded stocks.
Two Easy Steps
1. Complete our online Stock Gift Notification form.
2. Complete the Transfer Authorization Form (PDF) and provide it to your broker. This will provide your broker with all the information they need to complete a transfer on your behalf.
In addition, your broker may need the following information:
IINE’s Tax ID: 04-2104325
Brokerage House: FIDELITY
IINE DTC: 0226
IINE Account #: Z47930613
Broker: Frank Benison, asst. Kevin Murphy
Please remind your broker to include your name, contact information and special instructions for the transfer. When stocks are transferred electronically, we are informed of the stock name and the number of shares, not the name of the donor, unless you authorize your broker to share this information with us. We need to understand the intent of your gift in order to provide an acknowledgment letter for tax reporting purposes.
If you have questions or would like our assistance, please contact Peter Kim on our Donor Services Team at (617) 801-5257 or email email@example.com.
A Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is a simple, easy way to manage your charitable giving by recommending gifts to the International Institute of New England.
Contributions into your Donor Advised Fund are tax-deductible. You can recommend how much (and how often) you want to distribute money from that fund to IINE or other charities.
One easy way to recommend a gift to the International Institute of New England is by using the DAF Direct form below. Simply state the name of your fund, list the International Institute of New England as the designated charity and state the amount you’d like to give. Then click “Next” to complete your recommendation.
You can also contact your DAF provider directly and recommend distribution through your Donor Advised Fund sponsor. Be sure to use International Institute of New England EIN/Tax ID Number: 04-2104325
If you do choose to make a gift to IINE through a DAF, please let us know by calling Peter Kim on our Donor Services Team at (617) 801-5257 so that we can thank you for your commitment to refugees and immigrants.
You can also choose to have any remaining DAF funds distributed to the International Institute of New England after your lifetime by naming IINE as a beneficiary of all or a portion of the remaining funds.
One of the easiest ways to increase your gift to the International Institute of New England is through your employer’s matching gift program. Thousands of companies, organizations, and associations, match their employees’ charitable contributions—sometimes for as much as double the amount of the initial gift.
Companies have various methods for matching gift request submissions and many companies will match personal gifts, such as cash, stocks, marketable securities, and the value of your volunteer time. Companies may also match gifts from employee spouses, retirees, and board members.
For information about matching gifts, please contact Peter Kim on our Donor Services Team at (617) 801-5257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Institute of New England Tax ID Number: 04-2104325
- IRS 501 (c) (3) letter
Our Donor Services team will verify receipt and return the form to your company for matching funds.
Comprised of individuals who desire to have substantial and sustained impact, IINE Giving Circle donors make generous, multi-year gifts that provide support for more than 2,500 refugees and immigrants annually.
With their generous multi-year gift, Giving Circle donors can:
- With a $150,000 annual gift, resettle 100 refugee family by providing access to housing, support services, and case workers.
- With a $100,000 annual gift, support 40 refugees during their first year in the U.S. by providing access to case workers, essential support services, and English language training.
- With a $50,000 annual gift, provide case management and mental health services to 120 child and adult survivors of human trafficking.
- With a $25,000 annual gift, reunite 40 separated and unaccompanied immigrant children with their families in the US by providing essential services and access to licensed, bilingual case workers.
- With a $15,000 annual gift, enable 15 immigrants and refugees to improve their English and communication skills, through classes taught by experienced ESOL instructors.
- With a $10,000 annual gift, help 15 adult refugees gain employment skills so they can secure employment in the hospitality, healthcare and construction fields in New England.
Giving Circle Benefits
- Educational webinars and lunch-and-learn sessions with IINE program staff
- Invitation to the Golden Door Award/VIP access
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Recognition on the IINE website and in the our annual report
- Impact reports
- A personal IINE contact for any questions you may have