Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program in Lowell, MA
Are you interested in finding a good, dependable job in the healthcare field?
This course is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education and is designed especially for English Language Learners seeking a career in the healthcare field.
- Class topics include English for Employment in Healthcare, skills development, and job readiness preparation.
- Students will participate in clinical training: a 100-hour Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) module conducted by instructors from Middlesex Community College.
- Finally, students will prepare for the CNA licensing exam.
- Classes will take place online and on-site.
- Students must have U.S. Work Authorization in order to apply, and must pass a basic English language screening to enroll in the class.
- This course is free for qualified students.
- Presented in partnership with Lowell Public Schools and Middlesex Community College.
CNA Success! Information Request Form