The International Institute of New England has been offering education, training, and resources to thousands of immigrants and refugees for over 100 years.
Our collaborative, team-oriented environment offers opportunities to not only serve new Americans, but also a chance to learn from other staff and departments.
Here at IINE, if you want to ask the CEO a question, just knock on his door. Our culture is marked by transparency and a desire to help everyone grow. We want you to learn and achieve your goals. Our staff members are here to provide education, training, and case management to clients, but they also come to work to help each other succeed.
Our office hours are generally Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., though some positions, including a few teaching roles, require staff to work during the evenings. Flexible schedules are considered on a case-by-case basis when available.
If you believe that every new American has limitless potential, and you like to work on a team towards a common goal, the International Institute of New England may be the place for you.
Benefits and Perks
Changing the world is a whole lot of work, so we take good care of our team.
- Health (including vision and dental) on a pre-tax basis based on your personal needs. This includes coverage for domestic partners. Additional vision coverage is also offered.
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement account.
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability.
- Virtual medical consultation or “doctor on demand” by phone or app available.
- Discounts and reimbursements available for health and fitness clubs, nutrition clubs, complementary medicine, athletic footwear, health and fitness magazine subscriptions, exercise DVDs, hearing aids, smoking cessation, and more.
For Your Retirement
- 403(b) plan, with company match.
- The International Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Immigrants, women, people with disabilities, people of color, and LGBTQ candidates are encouraged to apply.
For Your Career
- Internal promotions.
- Mentoring program.
- Quarterly Town Hall meetings, focusing on local and federal issues, as well as career growth.
For Life Outside IINE
- Generous vacation, sick, and personal time.
- 12 paid holidays per year.
- Flexible schedules (when available).
- Dependent care reimbursement account.
- An Employee Assistance Program to guide you through many of life’s obstacles including advisement on: health, legal, financial, travel, etc.
- Shopping discounts for retail, park tickets, cell phones and plans, show and sports events.
We’re on a mission to create opportunities for refugees and immigrants to succeed through resettlement, education, career advancement and pathways to citizenship, and we’re just getting started. Want to help? Explore our job openings below and join our team.
Please select an opening below for more information.
As part of the application process, you will be encouraged to create an account. After applying to an opening, please use your account to quickly and easily apply for each role that you want to be considered for. Any questions about our openings or issues with the application process should be directed to email@example.com.
Please be advised that effective October 1, 2021 IINE requires all staff to submit proof of a Covid-19 vaccination or a medical or religious exemption. This requirement is necessary given the direct service work IINE does with refugees and immigrants.
IINE will consider requests for exemption in accordance with its reasonable accommodation policy and applicable law.