On September 18, I will participate in the Ride for Refugees & Immigrants to raise critical funds for the International Institute of New England (IINE).
IINE provides refugee resettlement, intensive case management, education, career advancement, youth programming, legal and citizenship services, and more—to 2,500 refugees and immigrants throughout New England each year.
The Ride for Refugees & Immigrants began two years ago with a small group of friends committed to having fun and raising money for IINE. I’m thrilled to invite others to join us.
Date & Time:
- September 18, 2021 at 7:30 am
- Route 1: IINE Boston to IINE Lowell; IINE Lowell to the Kickstand Cafe in Arlington, MA (with pit stop at the Bikeway Source in Bedford). (Route is approximately 50 miles)
- Route 2: Bedford (Bikeway Source) to Arlington (Kickstand Cafe). (Route is approximately 12 miles)
There will be a maximum of 20 riders to be placed in groups of five.
There are three ways to participate.
- Become a Host Committee member for this year’s ride. We are asking that each host committee member aim to contribute or raise at least $5,000. If interested, please contact Cynthia Hellmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ride one of the routes. We are asking that each rider aim to contribute or raise $500
- Sponsor our Team. A great way to show your company’s support for IINE and our riders.
If you have any questions, please contact me or Cynthia Hellmann at email@example.com.
I hope you’ll join me for this fun ride in support of a great cause!