Comprised of individuals who desire to have substantial and sustained impact, IINE Giving Circle donors make generous, multi-year gifts that provide support for more than 2,500 refugees and immigrants annually.
With their generous multi-year gift, Giving Circle donors can:
- With a $150,000 annual gift, resettle 100 refugee family by providing access to housing, support services, and case workers.
- With a $100,000 annual gift, support 40 refugees during their first year in the U.S. by providing access to case workers, essential support services, and English language training.
- With a $50,000 annual gift, provide case management and mental health services to 120 child and adult survivors of human trafficking.
- With a $25,000 annual gift, reunite 40 separated and unaccompanied immigrant children with their families in the US by providing essential services and access to licensed, bilingual case workers.
- With a $15,000 annual gift, enable 15 immigrants and refugees to improve their English and communication skills, through classes taught by experienced ESOL instructors.
- With a $10,000 annual gift, help 15 adult refugees gain employment skills so they can secure employment in the hospitality, healthcare and construction fields in New England.