Do you need legal help?
What we help with
- Green Card Applications
- Marriage Green Card Applications
- Refugee Travel Document
- Employment Authorization Document
- Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition and Immigrant Family Petition
- U.S. Citizenship Application
- Green Card Renewal/Replacement
- Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
- Request for Fee Waiver
- Application for Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Note: countries currently designated for TPS include: El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Nepal, Nicaragua, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria and Yemen
What we do
- A member of our legal services team will schedule an initial meeting with a potential client at one of our offices to determine the best course of action.
- After the initial meeting, if it is determined that IINE can represent a potential client in their immigration case, then the client will be given a list of documents to collect and instructions on making a follow-up appointment with a member of the legal team.
- IINE offers services at affordable rates. Clients will understand all fees and pricing at their first consultation meeting.
- As a client, a legal team member will fully represent you on your immigration legal matter including preparation for and attendance at USCIS interviews.
- Note: clients are responsible to provide their own interpreter to be present at the IINE initial consultation, follow-up appointments, and any scheduled USCIS appointments.
Five reasons why IINE services are different
- We offer a low-cost, one-time consultation with an experienced Immigration Attorney or a U.S. Department of Justice Accredited Representative to assess your immigration needs.
- We will only take your case if we think it viable.
- Our legal team will stay with your case through completion of the case.
- We are willing and able to attend USCIS appointments if appropriate.
- Our legal fees are clear and easy to understand and are only 10% of what local private attorneys charge.
We know the immigrants and refugees we work with are in need of trustworthy, affordable legal assistance as they navigate U.S. Immigration processes.
What our services cost
- IINE charges a low fee for the initial consultation with an immigration attorney or DOJ Accredited Representative.
- IINE charges affordable fees specific to case type for forms assistance and representation work. Fees will be assessed at the initial client meeting.
“I am very thankful to the International Institute,” Francisco said, “because from the very beginning when I arrived in this country, they supported me.”
IINE launched LIFS in spring 2018 with a talented staff of trained professionals who are accredited by the U.S. Department of Justice, and a supervising attorney with 15 years of experience in the field of immigration law. Since the initial launch of the program, the LIFS team has served more than 100 clients with quality, affordable services.
The LIFS program is designed to deliver low-cost legal services to immigrants in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, and for our accredited legal team to offer expert advice and guidance. Our professional staff are available in Boston, MA, Lowell, MA, and Manchester, NH. Our offices are accessible by public transportation, and we aim to book appointments as quickly as possible for client convenience.
The process for applying and receiving U.S. citizenship is complicated, but can be made easier with help from an immigration attorney and a team of professional, accredited legal staff.
The steps of applying for a permanent resident status for an immediate relative / foreign-born spouse involves: multiple immigration forms, multiple documents, and an interview with the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS). It is very important that all paperwork is completed correctly, and that every deadline is met.
We help foreign-born spouses of U.S. citizens apply for adjustment of status based on marriage
IINE helps you through every step of the Marriage “Green Card” application process, we prepare the application package, prepare you and your spouse for your marriage interview, and we accompany you and your spouse to your USCIS interview.
We help reunite families
If you are a refugee or asylee, and would like to apply to reunite with your family members still abroad, our legal team can help with your application for a Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition or an Immigrant Family Petition.
As the largest resettlement agency in eastern Massachusetts, IINE offers affordable, competent legal immigration representation critical to helping immigrant and refugee clients realize their dreams of becoming contributing, active U.S. citizens entitled to the opportunities, benefits, and protections of this land.
The LIFS program caseload has served clients from: Iraq, Nepal, Afghanistan, Eritrea, Sri Lanka, Burma, Cambodia, DRC, Senegal, Uganda, Brazil and many other nations.